People Participation is about empowering our parents, carers, and service users to have a say in how we run our services. We value the unique experience and knowledge that our parents, carers, and service users have, and we recognise that your contributions are invaluable when planning service developments.
There are a vast range of paid opportunities for our parents, carers, and service users to participate in. This could look like:
- Recruitment: help us choose and train the staff you want to see working in the service.
- Feedback & Consultation: share your opinions on what needs to be improved and feedback good practice.
- Quality Assurance: participate in service user led accreditation of our teams.
- Quality Improvement: help us develop initiatives to improve service quality and accessibility.
If you are a SCYPS service user or a parent/carer of a child using SCYPS services you can get involved by:
- Register your interest by completing this short survey https://forms.office.com/r/6s55P8gB92 and our People Participation Worker will contact you
- For further information please visit https://www.elft.nhs.uk/scyps/people-participation
Any other information
We hold a People Participation User group the first Monday of every month. This is mostly held online but we also facilitate them as in person Coffee Mornings every 3 months.