0 to 5 Early Years Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing
Bonny Downs Community Association
- They are open Wednesdays 11.30 am – 2 pm at Bonny Downs Church, 18 Darwell Close, London E6 6BT.
- Parents or carers will need to bring a referral voucher. Parents or carers can arrange this by booking an appointment with a frontline care professional who knows about their situation. If parents or carers are not sure how to get a voucher, they can call the Trussell Trust free helpline on 0808 2082138 (open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm) to speak confidentially to a trained Citizens Advice adviser.
- YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/Y2Qg-iNOrdw
For more information please visit Foodbank - Bonny Downs Community Association
Community Food Club
- E6 Residents only.
- For just £5 per visit, parents and carers can come and choose the items they need most at a low, discounted price.
- Food Club on Thursdays from 11am-1pm at the same site, Bonny Downs Baptist Church, 18 Darwell Close, East Ham, E6 6BT.
For more information please visit Introducing the Bonny Downs Food Club! - Bonny Downs Community Association
- Covers topics such as support, pregnancy care, preparing for labour and birth, birth options, understand your rights, and what to expect in the first 24 hours a baby is born
- Crèche is provided for any children ages 0-4 during these sessions
Baby&Me Sessions – for Mothers and babies up to 2 years.
- URL link for drop in sessions (parents and carers to book themselves): What's on: Newham Nurture events | NCT
- Fellow Mothers who live in the local area
- They received accredited training through the programme
- Different languages are available
- Support can be provided in person, online or by telephone
- URL Link for NCT Peer Support: https://youtu.be/Gc8Y91gzQRA
- 50 minute sessions take place on a weekly basis
- Sessions can be online or in person, child care is available
- URL link for counselling: Newham Nurture Counselling Services | NCT
For more information please contact email@example.com or visit https://www.nct.org.uk/about-us/community-support-programmes/newham-nurture
A self-referral form is also availble if parents or carers would prefer someone to call them: Newham Nurture - Referral form (office.com)