Newham Community Gardens Network
Community gardens offer the perfect opportunity for you to keep active and meet new people while enjoying the rewards of growing your own fruit and vegetables. There is a range of community garden projects running across Newham, and more are being developed all the time.
Who to contact
- 0300 124 0123
Where to go
Find your local community garden from the list below to see how you can join in.
- Abbey Gardens , Bakers Row, Stratford, E15
- First Avenue Urban Wilderness , First Avenue, Plaistow E13
- William Paton Community Garden , Leslie Road, Custom House, E16
- Core Landscapes Victoria Dock Road, Canning Town, E16
- Manor Park Village Community Garden , Station Road, Manor Park, E12
- Play Sow and Grow , Gay Road, Stratford, E15
- Gardening Thymes , Central Park Bowling Green, High Street South, East Ham, E6
- Cody Dock Community Gardens , South Crescent, Canning Town, E16
- Dorset Road Community Garden , Dorset Road, Green Street, E7
- Grow Together Be Together , Bonny Downs Community Association, Melbourne Road E6 2RU
- Sunflower Gardening Group , West Ham Cemetery, Cemetery Road, E7.
- Parkside Gardening Project , St. Luke's Community Centre, Canning Town, E16 1HN
- Forest Gate Community Garden , 136 Earlham Grove, Forest Gate, E7.
To find out more about community gardening in London visit Capital Growth