Introduction to Healthy Baking
Parents/Carers of Children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) – and their children ages 2-5 years.
Join us every Thursday for 4 weeks for a Zoom bake along with a baking expert.
You will learn:
- how to bake amazing healthy recipes
- how to interact with your child through cooking
- how to participate in sensory play and explore
- different flavours to expand children’s dietary intake
- physical exercises that you can do with children or as a family.
A specialist health visitor will provide health promotion tips
Who to contact
Book your place via the Eventbrite link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/introduction-to-healthy-bakingtickets-161516260483- or call 020 3373 9983 Option 3
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Running on Thursdays from 29th July to 20th August 2021, 10.00am – 12.00pm, online via Zoom and free