Working with children who have a visual impairment
This course is a basic introduction and overview to children who have a visual impairment. It also gives an introduction to:
- What is visual impairment?
- Common eye conditions
- Guiding a visually impaired person
- What is it like to be visually impaired?
- Resources and accessible technology
- Basic principles and strategies for staff working in this area
Who to contact
To book on the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to go
New Tunmarsh Centre
- E13 9NB Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Friday 14th February 2020 - 9:30 - 3:30
- Time of day
- Free to Newham schools. £50 for schools outside Newham.