Online SCERTS Training Course for Parents/Carers
Training for parents/carers of children who:
- Are Reception to Year 11 who have social communication needs or a diagnosis of Autism.
- Parents/carers must be Newham residents or children must attend a Newham school.
Learn about Autism and strategies to support your child’s communication and ability to stay focused, calm and engaged.
- Monday 13th June 2022 10-11.30am
- Monday 20th June 2022 10-11.30am
- Monday 27th June 2022 10-11.30am
- Monday 4th July 2022 10-11.30am
Course delivered via online platform Zoom – parents will require internet access.
To book a place parents to complete the following online form:
Parents will receive a Zoom link for the training sessions on Wednesday 8th June.