Lumi Nova - Session for Parents
Lumi Nova is a NICE recommended digital therapeutic intervention for children with mild-moderate anxiety. Lumi Nova is free to access for children and families across the country where it is commissioned.
What is Lumi Nova: Tales of Courage?
- Early intervention digital therapeutic mobile game for childhood anxiety
- Suitable for children aged 7-12 years with mild to moderate anxiety
- NICE recommended first line treatment option
- Free for families to access
- More information please visit luminova.app
Come along and learn how Lumi Nova can support children aged 7-12 to tackle their fears and worries and build lifelong skills.
You will be guided through how your family can access Lumi Nova for free.
A short video which introduces Lumi Nova
Where to go
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Thu, November 2nd 6:00PM - 6:30PM, Thu, December 7th 6:00PM - 6:30PM
- Time of day