Lumi Nova - Discovery Session for Professionals
Are you a professional working with young people or families in Newham, Tower Hamlets, Bedfordshire or Luton?
East London NHS Foundation Trust have partnered with BFB Labs to offer free access to Lumi Nova; a best-in-class (MHRA-registered and NICE-recommended) digital therapeutic intervention to enable timely support for childhood anxiety. It comes in the format of a personalised digital therapeutic game co-designed with children, parents, NHS clinicians, and experts in mental health, human-centred design, and digital technology.
Lumi Nova provides a fun, self-guided, interactive game experience to effectively overcome childhood anxiety. It equips young minds with life-long skills to deal with worries and stresses. It’s super easy to use and can be accessed on-demand 24/7 from the comfort of a child’s home.
- Fun and safe way for children to tackle their fears and worries head on.
- Facilitates graded exposures - based on CBT - proven to be the most effective treatment for anxiety
- NICE recommended for children with mild to moderate anxiety
Who is Lumi Nova for?
- 7-12 year olds
- Mild to moderate difficulties with fears and worries (anxiety)
- Not suitable for children in crisis or those with complex needs/difficulties
The Lumi Nova: Discovery Session will include:
- An overview of Lumi Nova and how it benefits children with anxiety
- A demonstration of Lumi Nova
- Guidance on how families can access Lumi Nova
- An opportunity to ask questions
Keen to learn more now?
- To get access to Lumi Nova now visit: Lumi Nova Registration
- For more information, FAQs and case studies visit luminova.app
- To request training for your team or school, order resources or register for updates visit the Lumi Nova Enquiry Form
- Reach out if you have any questions using email@example.com
Where to go
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tue, October 17th 2:30-3PM
- Time of day