Post Diagnosis Autism Workshop
This 3 hour workshop is available to attend for parents/carers who have a child with a diagnosis of Autism and would like more information.
The Post Diagnosis Autism Workshop has been designed for parents/ carers of young people with a diagnosis of Autism who would like more information about their child's diagnosis. You will get a chance to meet and share with other parents/carers with similar experiences. The workshop aims to cover:
- What is autism?
- How can autism affect behaviour?
- How can autism affect sleep and diet?
- How to manage challenging behaviour?
- How can siblings be affected?
- What support is available locally and nationally?
The online workshop will be facilitated by friendly clinicians from the Neurodevelopmental Team at Newham CAMHS who look forward to meeting you and answering any questions you may have.