Who we are and what we do.
We are here to help local people get the best out of their health and social care services. Our vision is that Newham residents can contribute to the development of quality health and social care services in Newham.
We will run, co-ordinate and support events, projects and activities. We will gather information and feedback from patients and service-users.
Through all these meetings, our staff and volunteers will represent the experiences and views of patients and service-users.
- be a strong, local citizen voice, making a difference to health and social care provision for the people of Newham.
- provide ways for people’s experiences and views to be heard from all communities, including those that are seldom listened to.
- carry out excellent public engagement.
- gather and analyse meaningful and robust local data and evidence and to present to the people that make decisions about health and social care services.
- challenge service providers and commissioners so that the people in Newham have timely and good quality information and advice.
Who to contact
- 020 3866 2969 020 3866 2969
- Healthwatch Newham
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Healthwatch Newham, Stratford Advice Arcade
- E15 1HP
- View E15 1HP on a map